Saturday, December 28, 2013

Welcome

This is exciting isn't it? 
Approaching a brand new year represents new beginnings, out with the old and in with the new.
For me it represents so much more. 

...on a day not unlike any other in the waning heat of Phoenix, I sat in my doctors office while I heard the name of the thing that had been causing me so much aggrivation for years....

Pituitary Microadenoma

and then, almost as if it was a side note worth no attention at all, she mentioned another thing was found in my MRI scan. This is called a Chiari Malformation.

These two conditions would launch a five year, painfully lonely fight for my health, and much...MUCH more...


I'm Audrey. I am here to tell my story of how I never gave up, against unbeatable odds, no matter how much the deck was stacked against me. I am an educated woman, facing desperate circumstances. 
A single mother, with no family to turn to...

Born a LEO, some might say it's in my nature to always land on my feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment