As I launch into the new year, and this (yes I'm saying it) AWESOME blog, I'll need lots of feedback in the entire creation process. But especially in its infancy. This is where you as the reader come in. I would like to spark conversation, advice and debate here.
Right now, I have some direction on where I'd like to take things but first I'd like to hear from you, what some of your questions are along the way, if you need clarification, and requests for topics.
My first question that I'm throwing out is this:
How often do you think you'd like to see new blog postings?
Sometimes I get a ton of ideas and they spill out, seeming to never end, while others I simply go blank. I aim to keep a steady flow coming here whether it be once a week, every other week, once a month, or more frequently. Let me know how your thoughts by leaving your comments below, and as always, I appreciate seeing you here!
Comments below:
ReplyDelete