A single mom facing impossible odds, determined to make it.
Follow me on my journey as I faced Domestic Violence, homelessness, an identity change, becoming a single mom while in hiding, being diagnosed with a brain tumor...all without the support of any family.
I may be young, but I have quite a story to tell...
and it's not over!!
Tuesday, February 18, 2014
The Rhythms of Life: What your body clock means to you from eye disease ...
hello everyone. I just came across this very informative video about circadian rhythm, sleep disorders, and BINGO the part of the brain where my tumor lies. I also found an online support group for people diagnosed with Pituitary disease or tumor at http://pituitary.ucla.edu/
Even if you only have the time to check out the first fifteen minutes, there is valuable information for anyone to take away from this.
hello everyone. I just came across this very informative video about circadian rhythm, sleep disorders, and BINGO the part of the brain where my tumor lies. I also found an online support group for people diagnosed with Pituitary disease or tumor at http://pituitary.ucla.edu/
ReplyDeleteEven if you only have the time to check out the first fifteen minutes, there is valuable information for anyone to take away from this.
Highly recommended.