Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Converting to new blog page...

I am so grateful to all my readers! 
The support has been overwhelming!
Due to such heavy traffic, I've made the decision to convert this blog over to
A new domain. It needed a new name also, since I discovered that this one
Happened to be rather popular in the blog world. 
So popular, in fact, that I couldn't even find my blog with major search engines.

So, I've settled on the name "Broken Picket Fences"
And am continuing all my blogging on this new site. 
Don't lose heart, I have transferred all my previous blogs 
Over so we will be able to refer back to them.

My YouTube channel will be up shortly as well. 
I think you will find that it is much easier to comment 
And subscribe as well.

Here's the direct link:

http://brokenpicketfences.wordpress.com

Looking forward to seeing you all there!

No comments:

Post a Comment